Admissions Open for Academic Year 2021-2022
The Millennium Schools offer a high quality educational experience and nurturing environment that fosters sharp learning skills. We are proud of the caliber of our staff and the work that they do; we are even prouder of the students with whom we work day by day.
At The Millennium School we strive to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress-free application experience.
Step 1: Admission Enquiry:
In order to take your interest for admission forward, we encourage you to make an appointment with our Admission Counsellors and visit our campus. This can be done by fixing a prior appointment with the FOE through mail at email@example.com or telephone +91 8980400333 / 9687911191 / 8980086000
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution Our Admission Counsellors look forward to welcoming you to our campus for a tour and providing details about the school curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Step 2: Interaction with Principal
A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require.
If you wish to admit your child to the School, then admission will be confirmed after an interaction of child and parents with the senior management of the school.
Step 3: Registration and Admission Process:
The parents are requested to visit the School Admission Office, to fill out the Registration form and Admission Docket.
- Four latest Passport-size photos of the child.
- Two latest Passport-size photos of the parents.
- Original plus one Self-attested photocopy of student’s Date of Birth certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any competent Authority). The Original will be returned immediately after verification.
- Proof of Residence (Voter ID / Passport / Electricity Bill / Ration Card)
- Report Cards of the previous class (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards) and
- Original Leaving Certificate (for students seeking admission from class II onwards).
Class Entry Age
Jr. Kg 3.5+
Sr. Kg 4.5+
Class 1 5.5+
Class 2 6.5+
Class 3 7.5+
Class 4 8.5+
Class 5 9.5+
Step 4: Form submission
The parent needs to fill up the admission form duly signed by both Parents and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
Acceptance of Admission:
1. Students are admitted on First-Come-First-Served basis depending on vacancies
2. We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
3. Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
4. The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Step 5: Payment of Fees
Once the above mentioned steps are completed satisfactorily, parents may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.
Parents will be intimated about the date and time of Uniform and Text Book Issue.
Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher.
Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory because Staff need to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and they in turn need to make preparations accordingly.
Teachers will assist your child with the syllabi which has been covered in the class till date.